MARKS & BLEED FINE PACKAGING, New York, NY
Graphic Designer • November 2015 – July 2017
- Developed, implemented, and maintained content across all social media platforms- Instagram, Pinterest, & LinkedIn
that resulted in an increase in followers and drove traffic and increase viewership to the company's website
- Created and managed all packaging template dielines for clients such as Ann Taylor, J.Crew & Anthropologie.
- Photographed final package designs
- Created images and designs for email and digital campaigns
- Created marketing materials including, but not limited to, presentations, direct mail, flyers, email blast, etc
NUUBIA SAN FRANCISCO, San Francisco, CA
Communications & Packaging Designer • August 2014 – October 2015
- Worked remotely to research and conceptualize eco-friendly package design and marketing collateral
- Created and implemented new branding and re-focused brand strategy
DEE & CO. GROUP, New York, NY
Freelance Graphic Designer • April 2014 – June 2015
- Designed and created marketing collateral such as logos, posters, postcards, e-blasts,
and websites for the company's brands – mainly Latinista Fashion Week
- Created branding and website for Latinista Fashion Week using web development platform Wix.com
- Presented concepts and designs to CEO, marketing director, and company clients
- Re-developed as well as created concepts that met the business objectives of the
company while advancing the brand strategy
EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM, Binghamton, NY
Photographer • May 2010 – May 2015
- Photographed graduating students at the EOP Recognition Ceremony as well
as a variety of events held by the program.
COOKBOOK CREATE, Manhattan, NY
Graphic Design & UX Intern • May 2013 – June 2013
- Formulated ideas for new site features and how best to incorporate them into the site’s re-design.
Included assisting with user testing, quality assurance testing, creating wireframes and site maps.
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design